Vision & Mission
- To impart quality education and excel in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering research to serve the global society.
- M1: To develop excellent learning center through continuous interaction with Industries, R&D centers and Academia.
- M2: To produce competent, entrepreneurial and committed Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.
- M3: To develop state-of-the -art infrastructure, centers of excellence and to pursue research of global and local relevance.
- M4: To inculcate ethical, spiritual and human values to serve the global society.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1: To produce Electronics & Telecommunication engineers with a strong foundation of Mathematics, Science and Technology to fulfill needs of society.
- PEO2: To enable students to innovate design, simulate, develop, analyze and test hardware and software components for offering solutions to real life situations using state-of-the-art infrastructure and R&D facilities.
- PEO3: To nurture students with professional attitude, leadership, entrepreneurship, effective communication, teamwork & multi-disciplinary approach to serve in national and multinational organizations.
- PEO4: To inculcate ethical, moral and environment friendly values in students.
Engineering Graduates will be able to
- PO1 - Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2 - Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3 - Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4 - Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5 - Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6 - The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7 - Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8 - Ethics:Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9 - Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10 -Communication:Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11 -Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12 -Life-long learning:Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes(PSOs)
- PSO1 Students will be able to apply the fundamental and design knowledge in the areas of analog and digital circuits and systems for solving the real world engineering problems
- PSO2 Students will be able to apply the fundamental knowledge for the analysis and development of communication based circuits and systems