Vision Mission / PEOs and POs
To be a learning centre for developing competent managerial manpower with spiritual blend to serve industry and humanity.
- To develop competent and entrepreneurial manpower through research, innovation and quality education.
- To develop human resources with spiritual values to serve global society.
Program Educational Objectives(PEOs)
- Students would accomplish distinguished positions in the corporate world and act as change agents in the society.
- Students would emonstrate and apply analytical thinking, creativity & innovations and adaptability in problem solving.
- Students would be perennially reinventing themselves in management thoughts, philosophy, actions, tools and techniques.
- Students would be high on ethical, moral and spiritual values to strive for sustainable growth and inclusive management (Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah).
- Students would develop multidisciplinary and professional approach coupled with communication skills and teamwork skills to excel in the global environment.
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Ability to develop value-based leadership quality.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal and ethical aspects of business.
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.